The Resource The Indian in the cupboard
- The Indian in the cupboard
- Statement of responsibility
- Lynne Reid Banks ; illustrations by Brock Cole
- trueNine-year-old boys -- London, England
- Indians of North America -- Juvenile fiction
- Magic tricks -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFantasy fiction
- Toys -- Juvenile fiction
- Magic -- Fiction
- trueMiniature persons (Imaginary characters)
- trueMagic cupboards
- trueLow fantasy
- trueIndians of North America
- trueToy figures
- trueChildren and toys
- trueBooks to movies
- Toys -- Fiction
- A nine-year-old boy receives a plastic Indian, a cupboard, and a little key for his birthday and finds himself involved in adventure when the Indian comes to life in the cupboard and befriends him
- California Young Reader Medal, Intermediate, 1985.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), General Category, 1989.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 1988.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 1988.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Elementary School, 1988.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 1984.
- Awards note
- Distinguished Book of 1981 by the Association of Children's Librarians; 1984 Young Reader's Choice Award of the Pacific Northwest Library Association; 1985 California Young Reader Medal award.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- The Indian in the Cupboard series
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Indian in the cupboard
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Indian in the cupboard
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://ocmulgee.library.link/resource/ZhLHeBv1bls/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://ocmulgee.library.link/resource/ZhLHeBv1bls/">The Indian in the cupboard</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://ocmulgee.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://ocmulgee.library.link/">Ocmulgee Regional Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>