The Resource 1, 2, 3, sí! : a numbers book in English and Spanish
- 1, 2, 3, sí! : a numbers book in English and Spanish
- Title remainder
- a numbers book in English and Spanish
- Statement of responsibility
- [design by Madeleine Budnick ; photography by Peggy Tenison]
- Title variation
- One, two, three, sí!
- Uno, dos, tres, si!
- Numbers book in English and Spanish
- "A bilingual counting book from 1 to 10, in English and Spanish, featuring artwork from the collections of the San Antonio Museum of Art; the book is a partnership with the museum, the San Antonio Public Library Foundation, and Trinity University Press"--Provided by publisher
- Parents' Choice Award for Picture Books, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A13138 2011
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of 1, 2, 3, sí! : a numbers book in English and Spanish
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1, 2, 3, sí! : a numbers book in English and Spanish
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://ocmulgee.library.link/resource/HVRpCN2UkL4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://ocmulgee.library.link/resource/HVRpCN2UkL4/">1, 2, 3, sí! : a numbers book in English and Spanish</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://ocmulgee.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://ocmulgee.library.link/">Ocmulgee Regional Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ocmulgee Regional Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...